“Festival of colors” is here. Holi is one of the unique festivals of the world. Beautiful festival where people are found flopping colors on each other out of love and friendship. On this auspicious day people forgive and forget their grudges and welcome love and hope to their lives. Holi is the day to put an end to past errors or end conflicts with people. It is also the start of a new season named spring. Festivities bring fun, madness, and happiness your way.
To make this festival even more special for you, Archies Online brings you 20 holi gift ideas to choose from and make him/her feel special.
1) Greeting Cards – What better way than expressing your love and respect for each other through these lovely greeting cards. Express your heartfelt emotions just the right way!
2) Quirky Mugs – Gift him/her a quirky mug and let it remind them of you every time they sip their morning coffee. Go to mugs section and start exploring!
3) Photo Frames – If she has love for keeping memories intact, then surprising her with a lovely photo frame won’t be a bad idea. We are sure she will love it!
4) Fragrances – Choose a new one or make an addition to his/ her existing collection of fragrances. With a variety of options available we are sure you will help him/her feel confident and fresh throughout the day.
5) Hampers – Combine 2-3 best gifts and customize your own hamper. We are sure this love and effort won’t go waste and you will watch her smile from cheek to cheek.
6) Flowers – Believe it or not but flowers are the instant mood lifters and hey flowers knows no gender so whether you want to send it your girlfriend or boyfriend, flowers will do their work just fine. This Holi surprise him/her and make them feel special.
7) Earrings – Present her a beautiful set of earrings and remind her of how much you love her every day and make her feel special and happy about it.
8) Wallets – Keep it trendy, Keep it stylish. Feed the fashion diva in her by gifting these stylish wallets that she can flaunt at her office or any party that she attends.
9) Makeup – Makeup boosts up her confidence just like your love and support does. Gift her quality makeup this Holi and watch her doll up for you when you meet her next. A combo of makeup products would pass as a perfect gift.
10) Chocolates –Chocolates are known for satisfying almost everyone’s taste buds. If she loves chocolates as much as she loves you then how about gifting her a pack of her favourite chocolates and letting her know how much you care about her.
11) Sweets – If he/she has got that sweet tooth, you don’t even need to look elsewhere. Send him/her a personalized gift with pack of gujiyas and lighten up his/her mood just the right way.
12) Soft Toys – Cute soft toys is one gift that every woman secretly wishes for! Be it a teddy bear, cute monkey or anything. Just gift it to her and we know she will feel pampered.
13) Quotation Books – Aren’t quotation books perfect for expressing your thoughts to him/her and make them smile? Of Course they are. Checkout the attractive collection of these quotation books at Archies Online.
14) Pen and Notebook – Do you and your partner crave for old school romance? Well then express your love by writing those handwritten letters and gift them a set of pen and notebook so that they can do the same for you.
15) Sunglasses – This Holi, make sure your partner looks as stylish as they can be. Gift him/her the cool shades, let them flaunt during the Holi season while adding to their style statement.
16) Wrist Watch – Is your better half a fashion freak? If you nodded your head in affirmation then you are at just the right place. Choose from the trendiest watches this Holi and let it be your ‘Perfect gift’ for him.
17) Holi Tiles – With quirky content like: “Holi Hai” ,“Holi Aayi re”, These Holi tiles can also make the perfect gift for him/her this festive season.
18) Accessories – Express your love and thoughts for your loved ones and make them feel special. Go to accessories section at Archies Online and you are sorted.
19) Jewellery – From beautifully designed rings to gorgeous earrings, Jewellery can be one of the best gifts to present her, this Holi.
20) Message Bottle – Don’t we all have a lot of reasons to tell our favourite people why we love them? Express your love through these cute messages. Gift him/her this lovely message bottle and say it just as you feel.