Rakhi expresses the beautiful bond between brothers and sisters. The bond of mischief, fun, care and love between siblings is celebrated every year on Raksha Bandhan. Gone are the days when just the brother used to think up about just the perfect gift that would cheer her sister. It’s time for a change.
Let’s break the stereotype this year, and celebrate the Raksha Bandhan festival in a different manner. Let’s not burden just the brothers this year, let sisters also do the thinking. If you are one of those sisters, here’s a little bit of help we offer.
1. Mugs: What’s better way to show your love to your brother than gifting him a trendy coffee mug with a cool message? A perfect way to tell him how lucky you feel to have him in your life, this mug is sure to bring a smile on his face.
2. Watches: A must in every guy’s wardrobe, Watches are something men always love to show off. Imagine how happy your brother would be what he receives a classy & cool addition to his wardrobe from her sister. Look out for the timeless smile when he unfolds the gift.
3. Photo frames: Give your brother a reason to smile this Rakhi as you gift him the stylish & unique photo frame. A lovely way to tell him how much he means to you, this frame is sure to make him miss you every time he’ll glance at it.
5.Bar Accessories: Maybe your brother isn’t much of a drinker, but he probably has a wistful dream of creating an awesome bar to throw parties at home. Give your brother a surprise, gift him something from our Bar accessories section. We bet you will cherish the look at his face forever and it would simply make you the coolest sister in the world.
6. Men’s Jewellery: On this beautiful occasion, pamper your brother the same way he pampers you throughout the year. Instead of picking out the conventional basket of sweets, reflect the affection and love you feel for him through our stylish collection of men’s jewellery.
7. Wallet: Wallet simply makes a perfect gift for guys and also teaches them to get organized. Don’t forget to put some money in it so your brother will have good luck. By putting money in a wallet or purse that is being given as a gift, you ensure that the wallet or purse will never be empty of money.
8. Sunglasses: Shades are great for fashion-forward young guys and those who enjoy the wild outdoors, while aviators are perfect for a classy and sophisticated look. Whichever type he is, Sunglasses are perfect for a gift this Rakhi and is sure to delight him.
So, this Rakhi take a step forward & make your brother feel special like he makes you feel the whole year. Happy Raksha Bandhan.