The festival of lights Diwali is just around the corner and we know that you're in your full festive mood. The colors, lights, sweets and the gifts make this festival great and grand. This festival of lights is followed and headed by 4 more festivals that make it the best festive season of the year. While everyone is approaching towards the exciting festivities of the year, one of the most time taking and confusing situations during this period is selecting Diwali Gifts and Hampers for your loved ones.
This Diwali avoid over busy markets, long waiting in traffic and the felonious tasks during these days. and do something unusual yet special for your friends and family. Buy the Best Diwali Gifts for Her from Archies Online – explore the wide range of gifting options Archies Online offers.
If you are confused on what to gift her- be it your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister, female friend or any woman who is special in your life, lets clear your confusion – here are our top 15 gift ideas for her.
1. Chocolate Hampers – Chocolates are and always the first love for women and there are endless options to explore in it. From dark chocolates, Milk chocolates to Cocoa chocolates and many more. We're sure that if you gift such a chocolate hamper to your, friend, sister, girlfriend or your mother, she would really feel happy. Whats more? Well, you can mix-match it with special Diwali greeting cards, diyas or candles to make it a superb Diwali Hamper.
2. Personalised Gifts – Personalised gifts are special because they depict the special efforts by the presenter and the thoughts behind those efforts. Mugs, photo frames, cushion covers and even personalised dry fruit boxes are now available for various occasions including Diwali. So, if you want to show some extra love and care towards her, gifting her some personalised gifts can be a good idea.
3. Stationery – If your friend or sister is working, attending school or college then gifting her some amazing stationery as a Diwali gift can be very thoughtful. A classic notebook, planner, personalised pen or a work file will make her feel motivated and encourage her to lead ahead. So why not make her feel motivated for her future and wish her all the luck on this festival?
4. Fragrances – Bring out her unique identity through an alluring fragrance especially for her! Who doesn't like to have a smell of their own that lets them have their unique identity? So from the wide range of fragrances, present her favorite perfume/fragrance to her and wish her all the luck.
5. Jewellery – necklace, ring, earring or bracelet, you name it and they would have a variety in each category. Moreover it brings out their natural beauty and enhances it. So, why not give them a reason to look beautiful and bring out their inner beauty on a festival like Diwali?
6. Home Decor – For some people, creating new spaces for their home is a hobby that they do it with the best enthusiasm. So, if you've a friend that loves to decorate her house, then gifting her a wall clock, flower vase, a scroll or something else will definitely make her happy.
7. Kitchen and Dining products – If your friend or sister has recently shifted to a new home, then sending your best wishes and congratulations in the form of some Kitchen and Dining products like quirky tea cups, trays or glasses can totally be appropriate this Diwali. Moreover, they can be a perfect housewarming gifts.
8. Wall Hangings – Crafty products like wall hangings have always been special for women. These wall hangings when used as home decor, they add some extra vibrant colors and patterns to the home and will definitely be noticed by the visitors.
9. Desk Organiser – For your friend or sister who needs to organise her desk, be it a study table or office desk, gift her some offbeat desk organisers that will bring her some relief and will add an oomph factor to the boring desk.
10. Candles and Diyas – No Diwali decoration is complete without lighting some traditional candles and diya. So, if she loves decorating and lighting lamps during Diwali, then gift her some beautiful, traditional looking candles and diyas which can also be used on different occasions. We're sure that your friend will love to use these ravishing looking diyas and candles and celebrate the occasion in a bright way.
11. Ganesh Idols – Everybody is aware about the significance of praying to Lord Ganesha on this festival. Known as the 'vighnaharta' let her be showered with prosperity – this Diwali gift her a Ganesh Idol who will protect her from all the evil and let her prosper.
12. Greeting Cards – Let your friend start her day with some best Diwali wishes – gifting her a greeting card will help her begin the auspicious day on a positive note and help her remain happy and positive throughout the day. A beautiful greeting card can be a great add-on with other Diwali Gift/Hamper that you may present her.
13. Kettles – Who doesn't want to bring some quirkiness to their boring kitchen products? Hence, for the morning tea that she is fond of, gift her a designer Kettle that would add some rhythm to her morning tea and brighten up her day.
14. Buddha Idol – Buddha idol has always been one the most desired Diwali gifts for almost everyone. The symbol of happiness and prosperity, gift her a Buddha Idol that will bring in all the positivity, happiness and inner peace in her life.
15. Dry Fruit Hampers – It is said that celebration of any Hindu festival or tradition is incomplete without the sharing and exchange of Dry fruits. It is because dry fruits depict prosperity and well-being of the giver and he/she wishes the same for the receiver. So, why not bring a lot prosperity in her life and wish the best for her on this Diwali?
gaziantep escort –
gaziantep escort –
gaziantep escort –
porno izle –
hd porno –
hd porno –
hd porno –
Mersin Escort –
beylikduzu escort –
For More Diwali Gifts Ideas, View our Huge Diwali Gifts Collection – Click Here