Launching Soon …. UF-U-MA
Women have always been fascinated by designer handbags. UF-U-MA has handbags with the just right finish, available in the trendiest designs. More than a need, handbags are a style statement for every girl these days. Women just can’t leave the house without picking up a handbag. Handbags come in various styles and color. You no longer need to stick to one bag, but may get different ones to go with different shoes or your dress.
Craftsmanship is the key—UF-U-MA bags, are designed with the utmost care and attention. You can find bags with sumptuous alligator greens to rich plummy reds with exquisite crystal clasps and silk brocade linings.
If you have it on your mind, we have it for you in our store.
UF-U-MA is an Indian lifestyle brand that embodies the style and sensibility of the elite consumer. The collection is known for color, print and eclectic details & includes Clutches, Hand Bags, Tote Bags and many more.
If you are confused by the terminology when it comes to handbags? Here are some popular shapes:
1. Tote – An open-top bag with straps or handles.
2. Hobo bag – A crescent-shaped shoulder bag. This style is often soft and slouchy.
3. Duffle – Tall shoulder bag, often with a wider opening on top.
4. Field bag – A flap-top shoulder bag with utility-type closure (buckles, snaps, etc).
5. Clutch – A small, handheld bag or a larger, geometric shape that is tucked under the arm or carried in your hand.
6. Satchel- A large, handheld bag. Many satchels are structured.
7. Baguette – Long and rounded shoulder bag resembling the namesake bread.
8. Messenger – A large, soft shoulder bag with long straps (often worn across the body).
9. Cigar Box – A small, boxy, hard bag.
10. Pouch – A soft, small bag.
11. Kelly bag – A classic Hermes style named after Grace Kelly; a large, structured handbag with distinctive hardware closures.
12. Cross body bag – A bag — often smaller in size — that is worn across the body at an angle.