Top 15 Diwali Gift Ideas for Him
For a person who is in a search of a Diwali Gift, there are chances of him/her getting confused in the ocean of gifting choices. Moreover, as we are just few days behind the festival of lights, this time taking process may make you tense. We're sure you are still in the search of that perfect Diwali gift that will make your brother, father, husband, boyfriend or male friend jump with happiness. But not to worry, Archies Online has got your back and presents you top 15 Diwali gift Ideas for Him.
It has always been a pleasure for Archies Online to offer you the best Diwali gifts and Hampers. Read on, here are our top picks:
1. Buddha Idols – Not only that, Buddha idols enhance the home decor but it also depicts the teachings of him. Prosperity, inner peace and motivation are some his teachings and message that a Buddha Idol conveys. So convey your best wishes to him with a Buddha Idol.
2. Home Decor – Well not many men have the nature of decorating their home or changing the look of the house but that doesn't mean you don't want them to have the most visually appealing home decor. So, on this Diwali. Gift them some amazing home decor products like wall clocks, flower vase or hanging scroll and see them change their mind.
3. Desk Organiser – If your loved one goes to office, attends school or college, having a desk organiser is a must! Be it for the stationery or important papers a desk organiser can be of great help. So why not gift him something as useful as a desk organiser?!
4. Ganesh Idols – The Lord of Wisdom and remover of obstacles is one of the Gods that are worshipped and offered their prayers on the special occasion of Diwali. So to wish best for him, gifting him a Ganesh Idol will be totally appropriate.
5. Candles & Diyas – Gifting some designer candles and diyas can be a creative gift that will bring a smile on his face. Moreover, he will be delighted to use the products for home decoration.
6. Designer Tea Glasses – If your loved one is a tea lover and loves to have it in style then, gifting him some unique tea glasses can be a special way to let him know how much you care for him. Printed with amazing designs, these are one of its kind. Go for it!
7. Diwali Hampers – Hamper that comprises, a greeting card, some chocolates and a diya can also be special way to wish the best for him. Hampers make it feel large while gifting them, so if you were planning to gift more than 2 products, then such hampers can be appropriate for gifting.
8. Chocolates – No person can ever say NO to chocolates and one can never go enough of them. So if you want to stick to the basic yet most wanted Diwali Gift then giving him a big packet of chocolates will make his Diwali memorable one.
9. Lamps and Lanterns- Lamps and Lanterns can be amazing decorating products which can also be gifted. The ambience these lamps and lanterns create are beyond imagination. Dim yet pleasant lights within them are very soothing and bring calmness within the environment.
10. Fragrances – Gift him a fragrance/perfume that will add positivity to his personality. A fragrance has the power to bring out the confidence of a person and we know that you always want him to be stay confident. Thus, a fragrance as a Diwali gift or as an add-on to the gift hamper would be a great idea.
11. Stationery – Diwali special stationery gifts like Ganesh Calendar or book of spiritual thoughts can help him grow spiritually. Also, stationery planners or diaries can always be gifted as men usually prefer to use them to plan/schedule their activities.
12. Personalised Gifts – No gift can match the emotions put in a personalised gift. Mugs, cushion covers, photo frames and much more products can be personalised with Archies Online. So, if you want to gift something very special then opt for products that can personalised.
13. Greeting cards – Diwali Gifts like Greeting cards can be treasured for years and years and when he will remember the greeting and wishes in it, nostalgia will catch him. Moreover, you can always personalize them with other gifts like, chocolates, diya and candles, sweets etc.
14. Dry fruit Hampers – In any Hindu tradition, dry fruits hold much of an importance as they mark prosperity in a family. So wishing him in a traditional way can be a big surprise for him. There are plenty of dry fruit hampers that you can choose from and make it large for him.
15. Men Accessories last but not the least, men love accessories like grooming sets, watches, mugs, key chains, beer mugs, perfumes and so on. If none of the above gift ideas impressed you, this one is a sure shot. Pick a couple of men accessories from Archie's Accessories for Men Section and make a superb hamper and present it to him. Just watch him feel happy and excited.